WELCOME TO TAMBUNAN DART CLUB

Playing dart good for practicing skills, coordination, isolate muscle movement, posture and cognitive focus.
Byrd, R.C. (2010). Darts. School of Medicine Occupational Teraphy. West Virginia University.



Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 WORLD PDC DART CHAMPIONSHIP


Adrian Lewis retained the PDC World Championship title with a convincing 7-3 win over Andy Hamilton at Alexandra Palace.
There was little to choose between the duo from Stoke in the early stages, but Lewis pulled clear from 4-3 to take his second title.
"I don't think the win has sunk in, it's title number two and I'll have a lot more," said Lewis, 26.
When asked how many times he can win the event, he said: "At least 10."
Hamilton commented: "It's been a great week for me. I wanted to win the final so badly but I'm happy to be here.
"Keep watching me. Next year I'll be back again and hopefully I'll be winning it then."
source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/darts/16387260.stm

No comments:

Post a Comment